INFOR LN Service Management in Saudi Arabia provides the functionality wanted to manage the “as-built” to “as-serviced” transition with back-to-base and field-based repair, maintenance, and installation services. Included are service order control, configuration management, contract and subcontract management, call management, and problem resolution tools.
INFOR LN Service Management in Saudi Arabia Modules
Lesson 1: Service organization
- Identify the components of a service organization.
Lesson 2: Configuration management overview
- Define the general terms used in configuration management.
Lesson 3: Configuration management (as-built, as maintained)
- Identify the functions associated with configuration management (as-built, as-maintained).
Lesson 4: Configuration management (as maintained only): Service company
- Identify the functions associated with configuration management (as-maintained only): Service company
Lesson 5: Reference activities
- Describe the reference activities available in the Service Master Data Management Activity Library.
Lesson 6: Preventative maintenance and warranties
- Explain the process of setting up a service maintenance plan.
- Describe the warranties available on service orders.
Lesson 7: Service contracts
- Define the terms associated with service contracts.
- Explain the functions associated with service contract management.
Lesson 8: Service calls
- Define the terms associated with service calls.
- Describe how to raise and handle a service call via telephone.
- Explain how to resolve a call with a service order.
- Identify the functions associated with a depot repair call.
- Explain the functionality of claims.
Lesson 9: Onsite service
- Explain the functions associated with onsite service orders.
The Enterprise Server Service Manager snap-in for the Microsoft Management Console allows you to manage LN Software Environments (BSE) on your system.
The ES Service Manager snap-in installs automatically on the LN server during the installation of LN.
The ES Service Manager lists the LN environments (BSEs) on your system. You can independently administer the displayed BSEs.
The ES Service Manager does the following:
Displays the ES Logic Service for every ERP LN installation.You can use the ES Service Manager to enable or disable the Logic Service for each LN installation.
Displays the Shared Memory Service for every BSE.You can use the ES Service Manager to enable or disable the Shared Memory Service for each BSE.