CRM / Customer Relationship Management
Microsoft Dynamics CRM
Microsoft Dynamics CRM is now known as Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Sales, Marketing, and Service.
What is Microsoft Dynamics 365?
Microsoft Dynamics 365 is a data-driven business solution that helps you take care of your customers. By developing leads, nurturing contacts, tracking sales and delivering actionable data, you can keep your customers happier.
Pick & Choose
Dynamics 365 delivers the full spectrum of CRM through five individual apps that work together seamlessly:
Designed to Be Flexible
- • Sales
- • Customer Service
- • Field Service
- • Project Service Automation
- • Marketing
Microsoft Dynamics 365 has two different licensing levels so that you pay only for how much you need and nothing more. You can choose the apps that your business needs and add additional apps or users as your needs grow. Dynamics 365 encompasses all of the best practices of CRM, with the flexibility, familiarity and functionality you would expect from Microsoft.
It's a solution that helps organizations in all industries to build more productive relationships with current customers and forge relationships with new ones.
All of Your Data…in One Place
Microsoft Dynamics 365 gives every customer-facing employee the information they need to truly impress clients. Customer data is stored in a centralized repository that:
“Microsoft Dynamics 365 is transforming how we work and how we better serve customers. We needed a universal database that was able to grow with us and that is how we landed on Microsoft Dynamics CRM.”
-Susan Parsons, Business Education Compact
What Are The Benefits of using Microsoft Dynamics CRM?
- • Tracks sales & service interactions
- • Automates marketing campaigns
- • Provides valuable insights into customer communications & business intelligent data
Microsoft Dynamics CRM can boost marketing team success by helping them to:
- • Plan, evaluate, and deliver target campaigns with Microsoft Dynamics Marketing, which matches sales to leads faster than ever.
- • Be more creative with multi-channel marketing where customers can be reached across multiple touch-points on the go. Microsoft Social Listening allows you to monitor, manage and engage with your customers across social media.
- • Organize team engagement and communications more easily, reducing time wastage and distraction.
- • Take out the tedium of smaller repetitive tasks and enable a focus on wider goals.
- • Measure success with behavioral and marketing analytics.
Microsoft Dynamics CRM can empower your business sales force by helping them to:
- • Expand targets by making more sales in fewer strokes with Microsoft
- • Dynamics CRM integrated sales intelligence.
- • Save time by fully automating the sales process, reducing administration and verification tasks.
- • Gain insight into leads, drivers, time charts and more.
- • Keep up with all facets of the sales process. Real-time dashboards allow a continual view of all data, communications, news and social media in one place on any device.
- • Stay in touch with customers effortlessly and time-appropriately, across print and digital platforms.
Microsoft Dynamics CRM helps your care department to:
- • Access and share key information plus any customer communications, avoiding on-going issues and delay.
- • Resolve complaints swiftly by keeping a clear customer profile and purchase history plus details of your care staff’s actions.
- • Create long-term profitability by enabling them to up-sell or cross-sell to an unconvinced customer so that they either return or recommend the service or product.
- • Anticipate customer care concerns by building awareness of regular or intermittent satisfaction issues.
- • Evaluate your service with analysis reports.
- • Listen and monitor your social sentiment and know what is being said about your products and services
- • Get connected to the right people and share knowledge across teams in your organisation
- • Track information about your competitors
- • Analyse the data bought by social engagement from your dashboards to drill down social activity.