Selecting an implementation partner is as important as choosing the right enterprise resource planning (ERP) solution. Locus IT Services Pvt. Ltd. is a Microsoft Dynamics Certified ERP & CRM Partner.
Locus has implemented Microsoft Dynamics ERP & CRM for multiple customers in India, Middle East, Africa and Europe with a proven track record of success. We take the guesswork and risk out of systems implementation because we have the industry and finance experts on our team to help you succeed. Locus's Rapid Implementation Methodology includes both the business and technology stakeholder engagement and knowledge transfer crucial to enabling user adoption, more self-sufficient solution operation, and fulfillment of the project business objectives.
As one of the oldest Microsoft Certified Dynamics ERP & CRM Partners and Resellers in the nation, Locus specializes in implementing and developing cutting-edge Microsoft Dynamics Reseller solutions for High Technology, Life Sciences and Professional Services Firms. We take a strategic approach with every project to ensure successful deployments, user training and outstanding value, year-after-year.
The implementation of a new Microsoft Dynamics NAV / Navision ERP system can be both comprehensive and a daunting task that usually involves all or at least large parts of your company.
The right ERP/CRM software
An ERP implementation project can have a considerable influence on the structure of your business. Therefore, it is not only important to choose the right ERP software, but also the right business partner. Active Business Solutions has after many years of experience optimized the implementation process of Dynamics.
The basis for the solution we implement is built on a foundation of thorough analysis and insight into your business. Therefore, the ERP system is designed specifically for your company and your business processes.
Success does not come by itself. Therefore, all of our implementation projects are carefully planned and we believe that ongoing communication with the client including the mutual dialogue supports the integration process and reduces the risk of unforeseen problems during the process.
Our open approach to communication with our clients means that you always have a complete overview of all the stages of the implementation.
As a nationally recognised Microsoft Dynamics Business Solution partner serving mid-market organisations, Locus is uniquely positioned to advise, deliver and maintain solutions that align people, processes and technology. We combine deep industry knowledge, technical talent, and superior delivery capabilities to ensure your Microsoft Dynamics software implementation is smooth sailing. The composition of our organisation means that we have teams of certified professionals with a focus in the following solutions; Microsoft Dynamics 365, Enterprise Edition, Microsoft Dynamics 365, Business Edition, Microsoft Dynamics AX, Microsoft Dynamics NAV, Microsoft Dynamics GP and Power BI.
We offer industry solutions in Manufacturing, Distribution, eCommerce, Media, Life Sciences, Pharmaceutical and Professional Services. We’ve got the industry experience to help you create the perfect sector-focused solution. You’ll be ready to meet the unique needs of your business in no time.
The Implementation Methodology consists of the following phases:
- - Evaluates a customer’s business processes and infrastructure
- - Prepares a proposal
- - Analyses the current business model
- - Produces a gap/fit analysis
- - Creates the requirements documentation
- - Feature design
- - Data migration design
- - Test criteria
- - Technical design
- - Develops the features
- - Creates and tests the user documentation
- - Sets up the production environment
- - Configures the system
- - Migrates data
- - Tests the system
- - Trains the end-users
- - Gets the system up “live”
- - Clears pending issues
- - Finalises the user documentation and knowledge transfer
- - Conducts a post-mortem of the project
- - Provides on-going support
The activities involved in this phase are on-going activities performed after project close and throughout any future involvement with the client.
- - Analyses the system to determine how it can best be optimised for the customer’s needs
- - Performs the optimisation
- - Tests
The purpose of this phase is to help the customer refine the benefit they get from the business solution. Many times, after the implementation project is complete, customers desire minor changes to their system. This phase understands that need and supports the Customer for Life scenario.
Implementation of Microsoft Dynamics:
- - Reviews the customer’s business processes
- - Aligns the business processes to new functionality
- - Sets the systems in place to support the upgrade
- - Creates value to maintain a Customer for Life scenario
What Sets Us Apart
- . Accurate estimates of cost and time
- . Anticipate and minimize future costs
- . Overview of the many advantages of an implementation
- . Fewer interruptions in your daily business
- . Manage and keep the project on track
- . Thorough training of the forthcoming users
- . Testing your new ERP/CRM system
- . Fast and efficient support
- . Achieving ROI (return on investment)
Locus provides a playbook for your strategic game plan, offering a broad spectrum of solutions to help you achieve your objectives. We offer a hands-on, in-person approach to making you successful - activities like requirements gathering, training and user acceptance test support are best done face-to-face. Other activities can be done remotely to optimize costs but unlike other IT vendors, Locus is a leading Microsoft Dynamics Reseller and Solutions Provider that delivers the personal touch.
As a Microsoft Dynamics Certified ERP & CRM Partner, Locus has helped countless high tech, life science and professional services firms integrate Dynamics AX/NAV/GP/SL/CRM to maximize their ERP/CRM investment, reduce errors, streamline business processes and create a single unified system.
Leverage our software partnerships and work with us on your next Dynamics implementation or integration to:
- Human Resources & Performance Management Systems kb
- Customer Relationship Management (CRM)
- Manufacturing Execution Systems (MES)
- Product Lifecycle Management (PLM) Systems
- Logistics (3PL) Systems Integration
- Budgeting, Forecasting and Planning
- Business Intelligence
- Expense Management
- Shipping Couriers enables rate shopping, cost of shipping and electronic data interchange (EDI) order acknowledgement
- Ecommerce & Subscription Billing Integration
- Online Banking Integration (Files to Bank, Auto Bank Reconciliation, Lockbox Processing)