Data Warehousing and Business Intelligence (DWBI)
Locus IT's Data Warehousing and Business Intelligence (DW BI) Practice has a very strong and deep rooted foundation based on excellent work experience, enterprise performance management, considerable technological consulting, proven implementation frameworks, readymade solutions and accelerators, and effective knowledge management.
Locus IT is in practice with industries leading Business Intelligence solution vendors including IBM Cognos, Informatica, Microsoft, Oracle, QlikView, SAP Business Objects, fully exploits the product features and enables faster implementations thus delivering tangible business benefits to our customers across industry verticals.
Armed with the latest technologies, the DW BI Practice of Locus IT covers a range of domains including:
- Travel and Hospitality
- Transportation and Logistics
- CPG and Retail
- New Media and Entertainment
A differentiated value proposition
- Enterprise performance management (EPM) - Dedicated EPM centre of excellence (CoE) enables Performance Management and Optimization based approach to BI
- Deep domain focus - All the BI engagements leverage the inherent domain focus derived from involvement in parent company Locus IT's multiple businesses
- Industry Solutions - Pre-defined Analytics solutions for common pain points serve as a strong reference base for arriving at effective and cost-sensitive solutions
- Accelerators - Locus IT has readymade methodology and accelerators for the entire DWBI lifecycle from consulting to implementation which brings industry best practices, standardization and speed into engagements. The methodology and accelerators are quickly tailored to customer’s special requirements
Business Solutions and Accelerators
- Airline Analytics
Amadeus Data Integration and Reporting on Reservations, Booking, Revenue Recognition using DB2, Informatica and Cognos
- Loyalty Analytics
Custom and Customized implementation of Loyalty Analytics on top of OBIEE for 12 subject areas ranging from Promotions to Financials including Members, Transactions, Partners and Transactions
- Retail Category Analytics
Specialized Category Analytics Solution with a Balanced Score Card defined for merchandiser with high end features like Scorecard, Dashboards and "What If" analysis around assortment, revenue and promotion
- Personalize content delivery (PCD) Analytics
Analytics Solution on top of Siebel solution for Pharma Sales Reps. It covers features like Disconnected Analytics around performance, detailed effectiveness (presentation and sales by geography, product, sales rep), medical practitioners' feedback.
- Event Driven Data Warehouse for Security, Risk and Compliance
Enterprise-wide Security Intelligence solutions to make strategic decisions using our partner product SenSage. It converges real-time alerting, incident investigation and compliance reporting processes. This solution includes security information and event management (SIEM), log management and SAP continuous controls monitoring, all supported by a single data management architecture, access model and console.